We have teamed up with Burleigh Bars Australia as a local stockist.
This allows you to be able to order your bars, pay online with afterpay and have them delivered to you or have them installed and fitted here onsite.
Highball Combo - 1 1/4" including 114BR Burleigh Riser
The High Ball Handlebar has sleek Bobber styling and with 1 1/4" Clamping Riser Included, the High Ball handlebar is available with 12", 14", 16", 18" or 20" rise.
These bars are made from 304 American Stainless Steel and are available in a mirror finish or powder coat. 100% Australian Made, 7 Year Warranty
- Please allow 7-14 working days for orders to be completed, unless advised otherwise
- Some handlebars are available with straight risers & speedo brackets, just ask if unsure.
- Any bar made outside of our standard range needs to be quoted and are not returnable
DISCLAIMER FOR POWDER COATING
- Please note that the powder coating is OUTSOURCED and a FREE SERVICE for our wholesale dealers and their clients. So please be advised that Burleigh Bars has no control or liability for any blemishes or defects that may occur from this FREE service. This service is not showroom quality finish.
- Please ensure the client is aware of this disclaimer at the point of sale or prior to ordering powder coated bars.
- If you or your client does not agree to this disclaimer, then you or your client should source your own powder coating service.
Note: Burleigh Bars Risers run ½” UNC BOLT SIZE - And are designed to accept factory controls.
Heated grips, Cruise control and any Aftermarket controls or levers affect handlebar fitment, and must be clarified and clearly stated before quoting or ordering.
1 ¼” & 1 ½” diameter Handlebars for Metric Bikes (Suzuki, Triumph etc) UPON REQUEST can be produced with 10mm Metric (m10 – 1.5tpi), Bolt size. All other bars run a larger ½” UNC Bolt AS STANDARD FOR BARS + CLAMPS. 2016 +Up HD Touring models must down-grade master cylinder brackets to accept bars larger than 1.25” diameter.
Some CVO Model bikes also have to be double-checked for fitment and are known to have hand control types that commonly cause fitment issues with handlebars.
We strongly recommend any customers with CVO models contact us directly to confirm.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jono's Cruiser Customs users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.